Friday, July 18, 2008
Grilled Fish with Lemon Herb Butter
Diabetic Cooking July/ August 2003
6 T. margarine
3 T. finely chopped parsley
1/2 t. dried rosemary leaves
1 t. grated lemon zest
1/2 t. salt
6 (6 oz. each) fish fillets, such as grouper, snapper, or any lean white fish
3 medium lemons, halved
1. Preheat grill to medium high heat.
2. Coat cold grill rack with cooking spray and place rack over heat.
3. Combine in a bowl the margarine, parsley, rosemary, lemon zest, and salt and set aside.
4. Coat fish with cooking spray and place on the grill. Cook, uncovered, 3 minutes, turn and cook 2 to 3 minutes longer or until opaque in center.
5. Remove from heat, place one fillet on each dinner plate. Squeeze the juice from 1 lemon half evenly over each fillet and spoon equal amounts of the parsley mixture on top of each.
Makes 6 servings