Friday, April 2, 2010
Tropical Traditions Organic Vinegar Giveaway
Here I am, talking about Tropical Traditions again! Why? Not because I get to sample some of their products, because truly they do not require that of me one bit. I love telling you about them because they are an awesome company with awesome products.
Today I want to point you in the direction of their Coconut Water Vinegar, and like all the other products from Tropical Traditions, it is USDA Certified Organic!
This unique vinegar is raw and unpasteurized made with the water from inside a coconut which has been allowed to ferment. All coconuts are organically grown in the Philippines at certified Fair Trade farms.
Coconut vinegar is high in vitamins and minerals especially potassium which is of importance to me. The coconut water contains electrolytes which are naturally rehydrating and completely sterile inside the coconut. In World War II, these same electrolytes were used in emergency IV fluids right on the battle field. Contrary to what you would think, when the coconut is left open to the air and allowed to ferment to a vinegar the nutrients are enhanced.
Only the best certified organic Muscabado whole sugar grown on Fair Trade farms are used for the fermentation process. This particular sugar cane is deep brown in color which give the vinegar its lovely golden brown hue.
Check out these recipes for some of the many things you can make with Coconut Water Vinegar. The salad dressing is fantastic, and since we are having such a warm spring, we will be grilling on Easter Sunday. I plan on making the coconut barbecue sauce for my chicken. Can't wait to taste it!
Now for the part you've all been waiting for! Tropical Traditions is generously offering a 32 oz bottle of Coconut Water Vinegar for a giveaway!!
Here's all you have to do:
1. Leave a comment after visiting the Tropical Traditions web site, about something new you learned, or how you would use Coconut Water Vinegar..
2. For a second chance to win, sign up as an e-mail subscriber with Feedburner, Feed Blitz, or become a Google Follower (see sidebar.) Then leave a second comment telling me you have subscribed or that you are already a subscriber.
If you subscribe in more than one way, leave a separate comment for each.
3. For a third chance to win, blog or Tweet about this contest with a link here, then come back and leave another comment telling me about it.
4. For a fourth chance to win, subscribe to the Tropical Traditions email sales newsletter, then come back and tell me that you have done that.
5. If you're not a blogger, be sure to leave your contact e-mail address like this to avoid spammers: pianananna(at)gmail(dot)com. If I don't have a way to reach you or you don't respond in three days, your name will be disqualified, and I will choose again, picking my favorite answer.
Open to US and Canada residents only, 18+.
Winners will be chosen by random.org.
Email addresses will not be shared with any third parties.
This Giveaway ends on Thursday, April 8th at midnight ET.
Tropical Traditions provided me with a free sample of this product to review, and I was under no obligation to review it if I so chose; nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review or sponsor a product giveaway in return for the free product.
Please make your car a NO PHONE ZONE!!!
If you like this blog, please look for my other blogs:
Thyme for Herbs
Bits, Tales, and Yarns