Tuesday, January 25, 2011
Crosby & Taylor Giveaway
You are in for something good!!! Who doesn't love beauty as well as function in the kitchen? And when it comes to beauty, Crosby & Taylor always delivers. I personally now own the Fleur de Lis Measuring Spoon Set and Measuring Cup Set. I also have the Dragonfly Coffee Measure. I've had these for a few years now, and after using them almost daily, they still look like brand new!
Crosby & Taylor was formally known as Tin Woodsman Pewter and have been in business since 1985 creating wonderful items in Oregon. Not one thing has changed in the quality of their hand made products with their name change. You might already be familiar with their items since Paula Deen uses their measuring spoons and cups regularly on her TV show.
Today you are going to have a chance to enter to win the same combo I have recently received. The first one is a Pewter Spoon Rest in the Bird pattern. This spoon rest is 7 inches by 3.25 inches and displays a darling bird with a nest and three eggs in the handle. I absolutely love mine. The weight is quite hefty and is dishwasher safe, although hand washing is recommended.
The second item is the Petite Pewter Salt Pot, color - Pistachio. This little pot, 4 inches by 3 inches, is perfect for keeping next to the stove for that last minute seasoning in the pot. There is a little pewter bird face plate and the spoon resembles twining branches. It's just adorable! This item is hand-thrown and hand- glazed, hand washing is suggested.
Want to Win? Go for it!!
1. Leave a comment after visiting the Crosby & Taylor web site telling me what your favorite item is. Be creative; I may need a tie breaker!
2. For a second chance to win, sign up as an e-mail subscriber with Feedburner, Feed Blitz, or become a Google Follower (see sidebar.) Then leave a second comment telling me you have subscribed or that you are already a subscriber.
If you subscribe in more than one way, leave a separate comment for each.
3. For a third chance to win, blog or Tweet about this contest with a link here, then come back and leave another comment telling me about it.
4. For a fourth chance to win, "Like" Crosby & Taylor on Facebook, then come back and tell me that you have done that.
5. If you're not a blogger, be sure to leave your contact e-mail address like this to avoid spammers: pianananna(at)gmail(dot)com. If I don't have a way to reach you or you don't respond in three days, your name will be disqualified, and I will choose again, picking my favorite answer.
Open to US and Canada residents only, 18+.
Winners will be chosen by random.org.
Email addresses will not be shared with any third parties.
This Giveaway ends on February 1, 2011 at midnight ET
Crosby & Taylor provided me with a free sample of this product to review, and I was under no obligation to review it if I so chose; nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review or sponsor a product giveaway in return for the free product.
If you like this blog, please look for my other blogs:<"www.thyme-for-herbs.com">Thyme for Herbs