2 T. olive oil
2 t. chopped garlic
2 T. mild curry powder
1/2 c. chopped onion
1 1/2 t. ground black pepper
1 1/2 lb. pork loin, trimmed, boned, and cut into 1 1/4 in. cubes
4 c. peeled and diced sweet potatoes or yams
2 bags (12 oz. ea.) cauliflower florets
1 can ( 14 oz.) low sodium green lentils or black-eyed peas
1 c. freshly chopped parsley
1. Heat 2 T. olive oil in stock pot, over low heat. Add chopped garlic, curry, onion, pepper, and stir.
2. Add pork and brown lightly for 5 minutes over medium high heat stirring often. Add 1 c. of water and stir.
3. Add sweet potatoes or yams , and extra water if needed to cover ingredients. Cook and stir over medium high heat 5 minutes.
4. Add cauliflower, stirring lightly and cook 5 minutes.
5. Add lentils or peas, and if needed, enough water to make a stew. Cook and stir over medium high heat 5 minutes, until vegetables are tender. Add parsley and stir. Serve.
If you like this blog, please look for my other blogs:<"www.thyme-for-herbs.com">Thyme for Herbs