I don't write about snacks often because I am attempting to present healthy recipes, low in fat.
Peeled Snacks is the perfect snack to discuss here on An Herbal Bedfellow since I was given the opportunity to sample a few of their products. Peeled Snacks is not your ordinary dried fruit snack. In their words they are "gently dried" and that is exactly how I would have described them myself. These fruity snacks are a little on the soft side, not dry and crunchy like some I've had. I sampled Banan-a-peel, Pine-4-Pineapple, and Farmer's Market Trio, and I can truly say that they have a fresh, fruit flavor with a touch of sweet /tart. There is no added sugar, oil, or preservatives, so what you are experiencing is pure delight and good for you. Only the highest quality organic and natural ingredients are used from sustainable farms. That's a plus in my book any day.
If you're curious at all about the taste of this gem of a snack, you can sample some on 8/24/2011 at a Cosco near you. Cosco will also be offering the new
1-lb. family-sized Farmer's Market Trio at select locations.
Where else can you find Peeled Snacks, you ask? They can be found in many grocery and convenience stores, and are now also in many Starbucks across the country!
Enter now to win your own Organic Fruit Picks Variety Pack which features 10 single-serving size packages; 2 each of Pine-4-Pineapple, Much-ado-about-Mango, Banan-a-peel, Apricot-a-lot, and Apple-2-the-core!
Here's how to enter:
If you subscribe in more than one way, leave a separate comment for each.
1. Leave a comment after visiting the Peeled Snacks web site about something you learned about their company..
2. For a second chance to win, sign up with me as an e-mail subscriber with Feedburner, Feed Blitz, or become a Google Follower (see sidebar.)
3. For a third chance to win, blog, Tweet, or Facebook about this contest with a link here.
4. For a fourth chance to win, subscribe to the Peeled Snacks E-Newsletter at the bottom of their page, and/or follow them on their Twitter page or Like their Facebook page. Tell me each thing you did in a separate comment.
5. If you're not a blogger, be sure to leave your contact e-mail address like this to avoid spammers: pianananna(at)gmail(dot)com. If I don't have a way to reach you or you don't respond in three days, your name will be disqualified, and I will choose again, picking my favorite answer.
Open to US residents only, 18+.
Winners will be chosen by random.org.
Email addresses will not be shared with any third parties.
This Giveaway ends Sunday, August 28, 2011 at midnight at midnight ET.
Peeled Snacks provided me with a free sample of this product to review, and I was under no obligation to review it if I so chose; nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review or sponsor a product giveaway in return for the free product.
If you like this blog, please look for my other blogs: Thyme for Herbs--